Friday, June 13, 2014

Getting There

Today which is the 13th of June 2014,at 8:00 tonight I will  get on a plane and fly to L.A, then fly from L.A to Guatemala City. Then I get on a bus for 3 hours, it's actually pretty cool because my cousin is serving his mission in Guatemala, he baptized a man who is our bus driver.

I am really nervous to leave my family for this long. Alone with people I barley know.  But I get to go with my grandma, Corrine who is my friend's mom, Elaine who is Corrine's friend, and Barbra who is Corrine's mom. I know it will be so fun and awesome. I will never forget this trip because I will get to see how people in poverty live and I get to help them, and it's my first trip out if the country.


This morning my dad gave me a blessing and knowing what the lord said I know I will be safe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment