Saturday, June 14, 2014

Taking Off

I took off at about 10:00 at night in coach. It's really crammed and I have a headache but I'm alright. I miss my mom and I know she misses me to but I'm in good hands. Sarah will be happy I'm gone so she can have a chance to be an only child, I have already had my turn when she was at girls camp. But I know she will miss me.
It feels really weird to be on a plane while it's taking off but it's really fun I got to watch it take off, it's been so long I don't remember the feeling. Looking out the window all I see is darkness, clouds, and the moon which is a full moon on Friday the 13th which only happens every 25 years or so. I fly on delta airlines the whole way there and the whole way back except on 4 different planes so if I leave one thing on here I will never see it again.
When we dropped of Lydia, we ran into our Neighbor Brianna Hawks, who is also going to Guatemala on a humanitarian mission with a different group.  How lucky I am that my little girls is surrounded by so many wonderful mothers while she is serving.

There were playing Ninja in the LAX at Midnight as they waited to fly to Guatemala City.
Lydia and Her Grandma Kathi and the rest of the crew arrived in Guatemala safely this Morning at 7:00 Utah Time which was about 6:00 am there.  She was doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment